- In Cornwall, enter the house at [X:840, Y:1000] and talk to Josh inside. You will receive Corsair Blueprint.
- Now travel to the Mediterranean, to Turtle Isle. On the island, walk to the right edge of the map onto the next map.
- At the end of the long beach is the Corsair ship, click on it to enter.
- On deck, there are pirates waiting, click on them to start fighting.
[Pirate, LVL:111-120, HP:5800-6800, All]*4 +5 respawns
- After the fight, head downstairs. Continue through to the end of the hallway.
- In the 'Cabin' area, head to the end of this area, and there will be a torch on the wall you can click on [X:1020, Y:1075]. Click on it to open a passage.
- Downstairs, is a locked passage, you have to play a number memory mini-game to open it. (12 points to pass)
- Again, you have to unlock another passage. From left to right the switches are 1,2,3,4,5,6. You have to play 'Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star' (1,1,5,5,6,6,5,4,4,3,3,2,2,1) and it will open
- Go down again, and all you have to do is click on the helm & 'reverse it'. After you have done that, you have to walk back up and off the ship where Beard the Pirate is waiting.
- He tries to fight you but you jump off the ship just before it explodes.
- Head back to Cornwall and talk to the Grandfather for your reward.
- 1% EXP Capsule*1
- Corsair Design
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.